For example, if the credit policy adjustment, I will always remind first-tier cities and buyers can see hot cities, first-tier cities problem is the price of the real estate bubble, the bubble when the price is reasonable will have real demand, but more than 80% of the city is the capacity of the real estate bubble, the house is too much, it is difficult to digest, this problem can not be solved by the bailout. Finally, how will in the future. Baloney is very simple, don't listen to jump theory, also don't listen to collapse theory of self-pity. Gucci Belt Cheap real estate any options, neither have jumped, there will be no crash. Shortage of real estate in the farewell, just in the real market competition stage, some may never don't sell the house, replica ferragamo belt @ www.animalprintsbyshaw.com it is a good thing for the market. But hot cities, large cities, the future population into the city, demand still exists, the stock can be digested, once frenzied bailout policy, you must also unscrupulous determined to hurry up to buy a house, but in addition to the 20% of the city, the remaining 80% of the city, real estate Yin down at least three years, Wenzhou, ordos mode can form start a prairie fire. But, you must be alert: Buy Gucci Belt local governments under the condition of the house is too much, unable to stop house prices falling, but he has the power to prevent collapse in house prices. Finally, want to give you said, please fully understand my point of view, I said clearly enough.
http://www.animalprintsbyshaw.com/ @ real estate any